We are completely excited to announce What’s On Sale In Sydney finally has it’s own blog. Here we will post our latest findings on the web like new places to get discounts, how to get the most out of your shopping experience, tips for saving money and much more! Feel free to recommend any topics that you would like to read or discuss about here. Stay tuned!
Everyone’s had money woes these last couple of years. Saving money is really not all that difficult and a little here and there goes a long way! We’ve put together a few tips to help you save some money fast!
- Cook your meals in advance and take leftovers to work for lunch. This saves a lot in the long run instead of buying lunch everyday.
- Save your petrol discount receipts and use them.
- Fill up the petrol tank in your car on Tuesdays when it’s usually cheaper at most service stations.
- Take advantage of longer use train tickets as these usually work out to be cheaper.
- Save on books and magazines by using your local library.
- Buy fresh vegetables and meat at the markets. They’re generally a lot fresher and cheaper too.
- Pay your bills through direct debit. That ensures that the bills are paid and you won’t spend the money!
- Rent movies from the video store instead of going to the cinema. You can save about half the money you would normally spend at the cinema.
- If you do want to go to the cinema, take advantage of the cheaper Tuesdays where tickets are discounted.
- Use kitchen ingredients such as olive oil and salt as an exfoliates rather than buying expensive beauty products. For more home made beauty secrets, visit http://beauty-secrets4u.com/beauty-secrets.htm
- Visit factory outlets like DFO for your shopping needs. You can find a lot of the brands you like at a fraction of the cost.
- Search the internet for deals on travelling and accommodation.
- Write down your grocery list and stick to it.
- Wash your clothes in cold water and try not to use the dryer where possible. This will save on your electricity bills.
- Grow your own herbs- it’s cheaper and fresher!
- Why waste money on a gym membership? Go for a jog at a park instead!
- Lower the heater and layer on clothing to save on your energy bills!
- Walk or use public transport rather than driving. Not only do you save money, but you can help save the earth!
- Collect coupons wherever possible to help you cut down on your spending.
- Join What’s on Sale in Sydney and get great discounts to many places that you can use over and over again. Visit www.whatsonsaleinsydney.com for more information and deals!
The key thing that customers want when making their buying decision is knowledgeable assistance that should be available when they want it. Customers want to be served by employees who know the product inside and out as they put a high value on accurate information.
Not only do they want staff who know their product or service, they also want friendly and courteous staff. Staff should value each and every customer whether they make an immediate sale or not.
The price factor is also important, but even so, it factors in only as a component when included with service, information and follow-up. Convenience is another major deciding factor when customers want to make a buying decision. The main rule is to make it simple (MIS). Customers want something that is attractive, well organised and easy to find.
Customers usually need help making a purchase decision. Once the decision is made, they will simply complete the transaction and be on their way. The tip here is to make sure customers get all the information they need and differentiate your product or service to ensure that you are the one they pick.
What’s on Sale in Sydney can offer you great assistance in keeping your customers loyal and happy. Contact us now for more information!
A loyalty program provides incentives to loyal or repeat customers as an appreciation for their business and to ensure they keep coming back. An example of a loyalty program is the buy 10 and gets one free offer. Loyalty programs generally give an average savings of between 10-15%.
A rewards program provides the promise of future benefits, if the consumer proves to be a long term customer. A rewards program generally offers points when customers purchase an item and the accumulated points will then generate some benefit. Rewards programs can produce savings as low as 1%.
In the end, loyalty and rewards programs have the same goal, to guide consumers into a desired behaviour of spending and to ensure customers will become repeat customers.
What’s on Sale in Sydney adopts a special program known as a “reverse loyalty” program. The reverse loyalty program is like a combination between loyalty and rewards programs. This program provides benefits immediately and upfront without a customer needing to prove his/her loyalty. The savings that can be redeemed are 25% and 50% off and buy one get one free offers. This program also allows these benefits to be accessed an unlimited number of times.
Visit www.whatsonsaleinsydney.com for more!
More and more people are now choosing to spend their money on services and experiences such as cafes and restaurants rather than on retail goods like clothing and shoes. There has been a rise of 6% in the services sector and just a 1% increase in the retail sector.
This change in consumer spending is causing prices to drop in the retail sector and there has been more sales this year compared to last. Frankly, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. More sales means more shoppers so eventually people may come around to buying merchandise again.
Clearly, people would rather not clutter up their homes and closets with so much material stuff they don’t necessarily need and would rather spend their money on experiencing new joys in life.
What’s on Sale in Sydney encourages all types of spending choices and caters to both merchandise and experience-shoppers. With our range of fashion, cafes, restaurants, entertainment, health and beauty and more, we cater to and welcome all types of shoppers.