1. Our Commitment
We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1 Information we collect from you
We collect personal information about members of our Kutcheras Entertainment program, including contact information, credit card details and any other personal information required to provide the Kutcheras Entertainment program services and benefits to members of the program.
2.2 Sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information such as your race, religion, beliefs or sexual preference except where you have consented or where we are permitted or required by law to do so.
2.3 Web site cookies
3. What happens if you choose not to provide the information?
You do not have to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we are unable to provide you with our services.
4. Use of personal information
We use your personal information:
* to identify you so that we can provide services to you;
* administer our provisions of services;
* to improve the services we provide to you and to inform you about any improvements or changes in services;
* to market various offers under the Kutcheras Entertainment program that we or third parties may offer; and
* to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Generally, we will not disclose personal information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you. However, we may disclose personal information about you:
* help desk and support services;
* to third parties where you have given consent to the disclosure;
* to government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
6. Non-identifying information
We may collect (and provide to third parties) information about the way you browse our website. This information cannot be used to identify you or any other individual customer or visitor to our website.
The information is used to collect and analyse statistics about browsing behaviour for marketing and development purposes. For example, we may use such information to make improvements to our website. We may also provide such information to third parties, including program partners.
7. You can access and correct information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and correct some of the personal information (such as contact details) that we hold about you by securely logging in to our website.
If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please send an email to our privacy compliance officer (see contact details below) and we will respond to you within 30 days. A handling fee may be payable so that we can obtain the information you require.
You can also request that incorrect information about you be corrected or deleted.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy.
You should be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
9. Updating our privacy statement
We may revise or update our privacy statement occasionally. We will inform all Kutcheras Entertainment members when this occurs via e-mail to their nominated e-mail account.
10. Complaints and further information
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices or would like further information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer.
11. Contact details for our Privacy Compliance Officer
Telephone: 02) 9275 8878
Postal Address: Penthouse Suite 29 Level 32, 1 Market Street Sydney NSW 2000